Friday, March 28, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!

Fridayyy! Off to Wendover, Utah/Nevada for the opening event of Mrs. Tmj's SCCA Solo racing season. Maybe some riflery in the desert.

I'm STILL pulling gunge out of the retired PU I mentioned here.

And talk about time - I put yet another notch on the stick come Sunday. They go by like pickets seen from an express train, don't they?

I have to finish installing the new baseboards in the new living room before then, make a dump run, AND do a roundtripper up to Mrs. Tmj's work in West Valley City to drop off her phone before she takes off at two to head directly to Wendover.

I just got a Big5 gift card from my sis in law. Ah, enablers! I love her so.

I will be around Happy Valley until this evening. Youngest Goddess has a dance recital at seven that I will tape (even if it's digital recording) and then will proceed west on I-80 to join the OTL in Wendover.

Have a fabjous weekend!

No comments: