Friday, March 14, 2008

Just So You Know

I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh as I enjoy my morning coffee break. He's just finished playing three excerpts from Rev. Wright's sermons.

Funny thing; back in my youth I spent years of Sundays in Southern Baptist congregations, those cesspits of hate (/sarcasm), and I never heard a pastor say "Goddamn" or "nigger" from the pulpit, much less say both words repeatedly. Nor did I get political analysis and explicit direction on who to vote for regarding contemporary presidential elections.

I never listened to a sermon by a pastor who hated America.

I've seen hucksters like Mr. (not near Reverend) Wright, though. Some wore sheets, some had different messages. They were all small and bitter men.

Barrack Hussein Obama is less Hope and Change than he is Subterfuge and Hate.

Paint Obama white, make him a man of the right, and he wouldn't even have been allowed on the stage at a Chamber of Commerce debate.

It is my earnest hope that Hillary! and Obama make the most of the next six weeks to chew on each other. It will be an education that not even the MSM will be able to ignore or rationalize.

Pretty sad stuff.

No comments: