Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Flame ON!

Wow. Here's an excerpt from a "Dear Camille" letter:

"The men you always see under her are to a person passive-aggressive, sadistic, mean, little, petty beta-male pieces of work who would not naturally succeed in a common male-type hierarchy. By that I mean an environment that values straightforward achievement rather than the darker political arts."

I could have written that.

Ms. Paglia responds, including this:

"I agree that the male staff who Hillary attracts are slick, geeky weasels or rancid, asexual cream puffs. "

I could have written that, too. Not as well as her, of course.

Who would want Sidney Blumenthal or Sandy Berger on their team? Hell, in their carpool?

The circus continues!

(via Drudge)

On a related note ("flames") I am involved in a contentious exchange here.

No comments: