Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well, Yeah.

I heard about the Democrats' little publicity stunt this afternoon as I was surviving yet another commute home through Provo Canyon.

It's nice to hear some straight talk from a politician every once in a while:

"They have no convictions, they have no principles, they have no ideas...", (said Bill Frist, Senate Majority leader).

As a blogger I can pack my things up and do other stuff when I get the urge.

It must suck to have to show up in the Senate chambers opposite those losers every damned day. It surely must.

(via Instapundit)

In the same vein: Have you noticed that whenever Howard Dean is interviewed these days, he comes across sounding just like the neighbor kid you might catch in your garage on a warm summer night?

Who'd buy a car from this guy?

(via The Political Teen)

No comments: