Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ten Things I've Never Done

neo-neocon has passed me a baton for a blog version of chain mail.

I've never...

1. understood the attraction of Seinfeld (the series).
2. failed to cut the cards.
3. understood how an athiest can take a moral stand.
4. been indicted.
5. started a fight when sober.
6. had an argument with my wife that lasted more than 24 hours. Eighteen years in August, folks.
7. jumped out of an airplane. Being pushed doesn't count.
8. dated a woman with blonde hair.*
9. been published. Got a check once, but the magazine folded before the article was printed.
10.owned a dog.


I'm buried here. The baton - at least this one - goes on the shelf for a bit.

Feel free to put up your own list in comments if you so desire, of course.


(*REAL blonde)

No comments: