Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Library Run 10/12

Flashman and the Angels of the Lord, George MacDonald Fraser
Rogue State, William C. Triplett II
Gods and Generals, Jeff Sharra
A Wodehouse Bestiary, P.G. Wodehouse, ed. D.R. Bensen

I hit the library about every two weeks.

The Department of Homeland Security probably thinks I'm harmless. Or on crack. If they are looking. I read more Edward Said in 2001 and 2002 than any man should be forced to endure in a lifetime. On the other hand I discovered Victor Davis Hanson at the same time so it worked out for the best.

1 comment:

TmjUtah said...

Well...being unemployed probably helps. Seriously, though, I try to read a couple of hours a night after the kids are asleep.

The last four or five years I've tried to read one 'hard' bio or history for every two or three novels/political/current event choices.