Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday's Pathetic Post

Update to "Embarrassing Details": Captain's Quarters brings new information about the lack of coordination on the part of the Italians that contributed to the death of an Italian intelligence officer in Iraq.

(via Instapundit)

All you reloaders out there can pick up a piece of history - actually, five pieces of history, in an attractive carrying case and accompanied by a custom letter of authenticity. It's all safe - just make sure you read the disclaimer.

Thanks to Kim DuToit for getting the word out.



Blogging is going to be light this weekend. This morning I have a bathroom faucet to install. At 1100 I am going to chaperone my eldest daughter's choir event at her school. After that I start buying the parts I can afford now to redo the ball joints and front wheel bearings on the Mighty 'Burb. Economy will probably end up dictating I have to do one side at a time. Of course, I run a real good chance of finding the spindle u-joints in need of refurbishing, too. *Yarrrrrrgh*

Still no word on employment. I'll call them before lunch.

No comments: